The Fragrant Weed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ ☆★ ☆SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION! OPENING SOON!★ ☆★ ☆

2 posters

Hello from North Alabama

Dutch
    Dutch

Hello from North Alabama Empty Hello from North Alabama

Post  Dutch Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:23 am

Hello fellow pipe smokers and cigar enthusiasts. I am a 47 year old brother of the leaf from North Alabama. I work for a local company that builds mobile command centers for the United States military. My other hobbies include tinkering with my Harley Davidson, and bowhunting with longbows and recurves. I also occasionally enjoy a good single barrel bourbon.

Hope everyone is doing well as fall is upon us, and the weather right now is just outstanding! Cool

dbreazeale
    dbreazeale

Hello from North Alabama Empty Re: Hello from North Alabama

Post  dbreazeale Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi Dutch! I'm guessing you're in the Huntsville/Madison area by your work creds. I have a younger sister working along the same lines as you down there. I think she works with Camber. I grew up in Huntsville and Muscle Shoals. It's good to see someone from back home on here!
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Del, thanks for the response. Yes, I live in Athens now, moved here from Madison about 3 years ago, and was born and raised in Decatur.

If you ever come back to visit, give me a shout, and we can go visit a few tobacconists. We have the original Humidor that has been in Huntsville over 50 years, and we have two new ones that have opened in the last 3 years that are really nice. Cool
    dbreazeale
    dbreazeale

Post  dbreazeale Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:32 pm

I'll certainly let you know!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:37 am