The Fragrant Weed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ ☆★ ☆SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION! OPENING SOON!★ ☆★ ☆

2 posters

Hello Everyone And Welcome To TFW !!!!

Dock
    Dock
    Admin

Hello Everyone And Welcome To TFW !!!! Empty Hello Everyone And Welcome To TFW !!!!

Post  Dock Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 pm

My name's Dock J. Perry and I've been around the world of tobacco for over fifteen years now. I'm a collector of tobacciana, a past President of the Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club of Boston, a former collector of high end briar and currently, an obsessed cigar smoker. Surprised

Over the years I've belonged to many,many forums and have been both consultant and administrator. I was there when ASP.smokingpipes began, When Smoker's Forum's "Common Sewars" began and when Brothers of Briar got it's start.

The time seems ripe now for something new and I'm starting Fragrant Weed for two reasons.One, there's quite enough political and religious speak elsewhere. We don't need another place to argue the benefits of being a liberal or conservative. Two, alot of the other forums have become cluttered up with far too many categories and subcategories. We will offer one offtopic category to cover all of the topics NOT directly related to pipes and cigars Laughing

We're going to keep TFW simple, easy and stress free. We want to make this place as user friendly as possible and we want YOUR imput on how best to get it there. This is YOUR forum and we hope to make it the net's best!

We'll be making our "grand opening" statement shortly so stay tuned while we get this place up and running....
    dbreazeale
    dbreazeale

Hello Everyone And Welcome To TFW !!!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone And Welcome To TFW !!!!

Post  dbreazeale Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Dock, it was nice to meet up with you a few weeks ago. I'm glad to see that humi getting a good workout.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:50 pm